Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scarlett's Nursery is "almost" done!

I just finished making Scarlett this name plaque and am VERY proud of how it turned out! It took me awhile to decide how I wanted to display her name in her nursery (both Reese & Emma have hanging name letters). After seeing some inspiration on Etsy I decided to brave this project myself. I'd like to say thank you to Cody for supporting me in my random craft projects!





(Thank you Ashley, Kasi & Amanda for your opinions during this process)

Wood letters & plaque (custom made) by Etsy seller: LettersForYou

Another addition...
 

We found the PERFECT little table at Home Goods recently. The legs actually match the chairs we just got which is so random coming from two completely different stores. This will be her little beauty table! Reese already loves coming in here and looking at herself in this little mirror.

I have one more...ok maybe two...projects left and then her room is DONE! I'm working on something over her crib that is 98% done and then I need to make some tiebacks for her curtains.

4 comments:

Brenden said...

Love her room! I need to make a bow board!

Tonya said...

Thanks Bren!

Leigh-Ann said...

I love how the nursery turned out! That red is GORGEOUS!!! And those letters are so pretty! I wanna live in that room lol :)

Shelly said...

I would love to attempt a name plaque like this, but I don't know where to start. Any advice?! Where did you get the plaque? What type of paint did you use? How did you attach the letters to the plaque? Sorry for so many questions! I love reading your blog!