Friday, July 27, 2012

Scarlett Kate is 7 Months Old!

Look who is growing up!

She has the BEST personality!

She's getting so BIG! She needs 12mo clothes for the length.

Teeth: She has FIVE chompers

Eating: So far she has had homemade applesauce (which she hates), carrots, bananas and she likes to eat Puffs & Mum Mums. She's not a fan of the smashed up banana and does better if its tiny chunks. I think she likes to chew. We will be trying peas this weekend. 


Crawling: She's getting closer! She pushes up really high and ends up going backwards. It won't be long before she's going after her sisters!!

Sleep: She goes to bed around 7:30pm. I "dream feed" her around 10 or 11 and she sleeps till 3:30 or 4am and then wants to eat again. She sleeps until someone wakes her up in the morning. I REALLY wish she would drop the middle of the night feed but I think these constant teeth have something to do with it. She naps at 9:30am, noon, and then a short cat nap around 4 or 5pm.

Yesterday, Scarlett & I went shopping and we sent this pic to daddy...
Please Daddy?!

I think her cute smile worked on Daddy! 
Scarlett's 1st snuggle buddy.

Scarlett starts school with her sisters on Monday and I'm starting to get nervous. It doesn't get easier with each child. I'm glad she is going to the same nursery that Emma went to since we know the teachers. We stopped by yesterday to introduce Scarlett to them. Scarlett seemed very interested in all the toys in the room and smiled at the teachers. 

We love you Scarlett!!


No comments: