Tuesday, March 18, 2014

27 Weeks

Total weight gain: 19.5 lbs
Fetal size: a rutabaga!
Movement: Baby is most active in the very early morning hours or around 9pm at night. I don't feel much throughout the day.
Symptoms: Was very uncomfortable with my stomach being sore/tender/cramping this past week. I think the baby was positioned funny.
Running: None, probably done until after delivery. 

The baby should be around 2.5 pounds and the pupils can now react to light!

This past week wasn't my most comfortable. My stomach was very sore, tender, cramping. I think the baby was in a funny position or turning around, which made it uncomfortable. It seems to have passed now. 

I completed my oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) this past week and haven't been called with any negative news yet. No news is good news! I have my OB appt next week @ 28 weeks. I just had my thyroid appointment yesterday and she is increasing my Tirosint dose a bit more. She had my fasting glucose level of 75, which is good. She thinks with that start level I should have passed the 1hr OGTT for my OB. Fingers crossed!!



No comments: